babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Who's going to wave/flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so who's going to wave or flash lights at other Evoques?
It's something I've done over the years in Range Rovers, TVRs, American cars, Minis, MINIs, the Stag, the Defender, and until lately the DB9.Cool
In the first few months, the Evoques will be relatively few and far between, so it will be a rare occurence to come across too many others, and the novelty will, no doubt, cause a bit of waving and flashing. But, I suppose, once there are millions of Evoques around waving will no doubt go out the window!
I for one will continue to acknowledge other Evoques out there no matter what.LaughingLaughing
How about you?Wink
ANTVery Happy
Yeah I'm sure that will happen, kinda miss that from the impreza driving days
Oh no nothing so obvious as flashing lights or waving - Defender owners acknowledge each other with a raised index finger off the steering wheel. Forum members have also got to spot others by their forum window sticker proudly displayed where the dealers advertising usually goes.......
Yes, raised index finger is it. Still get that when in my Impreza, such a great car, having serious doubts whether I want to sell it.
Me
I miss this from my mini and Z4 days, bring it on! My wife (then girlfriend), thought I knew a lot of people when we first went out in one of the cars until she worked out 'the in the know flash or wave' Laughing
I believe after 6 months of driving my main beam switch will be broken & my headlights worn out, If the phenomenal sales numbers are right.

I will stick to waving
I'm a waver rather than a flasher Wink
also index finger....always....
Reference URL's