babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Which wheels to sell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
Been lurking on here a while & finally signed up...

Looking for advice on which wheels would be most likely to sell when we finally say goodbye to the Evoque.

For summer, its on 20" type 405, & for winter we have 19" Style 3 I think, ( 5 split spoke type) see here for style.

Which ones do you think would be most likely to sell off the car?

Thanks in advance.
Which ones came with the car?
The 20" came with it, but personally I feel they would be more desirable, therefore most likely to sell...
Which model is the Evoque? If it is a Dynamic then it should have the 20" wheels, if it is a Prestige or Pure then the 19's
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered which ones to keep with the car.
I'm just looking for opinions from everyone as to which ones are more likely to sell, IE. whih would you be ore likely to buy if you were going to buy another set?
Style 3's look to be relatively uncommon, only a real option on the coupe at the time if I recall correctly.

Maybe they are easier to get rid of with the car.
(07-03-2015 12:48am)ChuckieB Wrote: [ -> ]Style 3's look to be relatively uncommon, only a real option on the coupe at the time if I recall correctly.

Maybe they are easier to get rid of with the car.

Really, I had 20" on my coupe as standard.
(07-03-2015 09:50am)Stadt Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Really, I had 20" on my coupe as standard.

The only set of style 3's I have ever seen were on CJFP's red coupe!
I have a set of style 3's too as the wheels for my winter tyres. They haven't seen daylight since the first winter I had them though as I haven't needed to fit them........... been overseas every winter since!
As per post 2 because if you leave the wrong ones on the car (like 19's on a Dynamic) you will lose money on the sale.
Reference URL's