babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: So it's goodbye from me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was an early adopter of the Evoque (Si4 Dynamic) in December 2011 and loved the 3 years and 30k miles I did in it and even the price I got for it was fine, though if I would have of course liked more. No rattles or real quality issues, it served me really well and I did wonder what I was doing as the WBAC salesman drove me to the station in Evesham after dropping the car off.

Most of all, it gave me a taste for LR products and the Evoque styling cues and on Sunday, I picked up its replacement, an RR Sport SVR in Estoril Blue...

[Image: 20075tk.jpg]

It offers the same feelgood-factor we know and love from the Evoque served up with tremendous performance and road-holding.

In the meantime, LR have done a mid-life update of the Evoque which I think is well judged, a refresh with the much needed lightness of touch.

Enjoy your Evoques, I shall miss mine...
Thats a beauty mate!

Id love a RRS but just a bit too expensive for me!
And it's not just buying it - fuel consumption is well below 20 mpg...
Nice one Mark, I was never one for the 'old' RRS looks, but I think they've done a great job. Think you've made a great choice.
Mark, a man of your calibre shouldn't worry about the fuel cost, just go out and enjoy it. Just remember most of us here would have loved to have been able to have bought one too, so enjoy it in the knowledge that you have a lot of us there with you!
Nice choice. Great color.
Great car, not jealous at all.............much, enjoy.
Looks great and I like the color choice! Enjoy your new ride and check back with us and let us know how you like it down the road!
That looks fantastic Mark. And a fabulous colour. If only that colour was available on the Evoque!
Very Nice...
Estoril Blue looking good too.

Best Wishes
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's