babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: price for SD4 Auto 61 plate??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there after 3 years of happy motoring I will be selling my lovely Orkney grey SD4 dynamic auto 5-door which has all the bits including sat navy, privacy glass, auto tailgate, roof rails and all the usual high spec you get with a dynamic including red/black interior. Only 32k miles and FLRSH, just serviced etc etc.
Very HappyVery Happy
question is what should I charge for it (for sale mid-march) as prices seem to vary and usually well over Parkers price guide. Any assistance would be welcomed.
Do a search on the Land Rover dealers used cars for sale section to see what they are asking, you can filter the search by colour and mileage to save you a lot of reading
'We Buy Any Car' will give a good base price. That in conjunction with the dealer adverts should give a good basis for pricing. Don't forget the the dealer prices always have something in them for downward price negotiation.
thanks for the advice .....will also post it on the forum in the coming months...
Reference URL's