babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Tyre manufacturer(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What tyre brands will be standard equipment on the Evoque...please,all I know is that will be black.
I've seen Continental Contacts on the ones I have passed on transporters on the M6
Have asked for Pirellis on mine, my experience of Continentals has not been good, especially in the wet and in snow. The Pirelli Scorpions that I ran on my last RRS and currently have on the FFRR showed hardly any wear after 28000 miles on the RRS and currently 10500 miles on the FFRR.
I saw michelins on a a dynamic with 20's on
At unleashed in Cardiff, there were Michelins and Goodyears. On my build sheet it says Continentals - which I'm not pleased about.
ANT
(29-08-2011 07:17pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Have asked for Pirellis on mine,

Do we get a choice?
My build sheet states Pirelli for my dynamic on 20" rims.
I've asked my dealer to request the factory supply Michelin, Goodyear or Pirelli on my car, but I'm not hopeful that this request will be listened to.Rolling Eyes
There is now an extra cost option on the spec sheets for Pirelli tyres.............
E-mailed my dealer re tyres and he says he cannot influence the tyres being put on the car during the build. I'm not suprised as it would be a nightmare doing it I guess. Continentals seem to have a good write up though.
What is the best price for Pirelli Ice & Snow tyres in your opinion. mytyres are quoting £245 ex fitting. (each!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's