babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear light reflector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of the light reflector on the rear bumper.

I have the dynamic bumper installed and there is a red reflector in the bumper and I need to replace one. I don't know what they are call or where to get one from. Would be grateful if you guys can advise where to get one from please. I've not spoken to a dealer cos I don't know what it's called Smile

Thanks in advance
There was recently another post about buying one of these and if I remember Dan@ Duckworths was able to supply - how about taking a photo of the bit you need and sending it to him to see if he can give you the part number and a quote?
(23-12-2014 04:43pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of the light reflector on the rear bumper.

I have the dynamic bumper installed and there is a red reflector in the bumper and I need to replace one. I don't know what they are call or where to get one from. Would be grateful if you guys can advise where to get one from please. I've not spoken to a dealer cos I don't know what it's called Smile

Thanks in advance

if you want a red fog light lens, im afraid its the whole light fitting you need as they don't split off.
I can point you to a reasonable priced seller. Cool ie- £39.00
Reference URL's