babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: centre console on my new baby rr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for explanation - fingers x'd
Hi Tim

FYI, CAN-Bus is a 2 wire network (not fibre), Units don't normally need registering (well depends if there are any special protocols in use by LR), they just need to be talking, e.g. sending/receiving info over the network to other units.
There, I stand corrected! Thanks Phil
The problem re occurred yesterday after driving for around 1 hour - the centre console/screen loses power & with loss of Sat Nav,F & R sensors,radio,CD etc.. powers up after switching off & restarting engine after half an hour parked up.
I am losing confidence & pride in the car - I would really like someone to find a solution - maybe replace the complete entertainment unit?
I bought this car new from Peter Vardy Aberdeen in November.
Reg is DX2X XXX- Model 2.2D Pure Tech VIN No. is SALVA2AE6FHXXXXX
I have copied this to Pete@Landrover as suggested.
disgusted dbowman46
As it is a new car then it is still under warranty and it sounds like Vardy's (now part of the Arnie Clark Group I believe so the poor attitude doesn't surprise me as AC are notorious for poor customer service) are not playing ball. They have a bad name as LR dealers and they used to be Town and Country who had a pretty good name so something has changed (I know that the previously T&C staff has been leaving in droves as have long standing customers which isn't good for JLR in the NE)

I will edit out your VIN and Reg for your own security, it isn't a good idea to post them in open forum.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's