babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear Seat Headrests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another Market specific deviation... Seems that the North American cars have the same headrests in the back and front (mostly) while the UK/European cars have smaller headrests in the back

US Bench Seat - odd that it has the smaller headrest in the middle, must be for visibility?

[Image: 2012-land-rover-range-rover-evoque-5-doo...eating.jpg]

European Bench Seat

[Image: 6807043128_d5be051e40.jpg]

US 2 Seat

[Image: 2012-land-rover-range-rover-evoque-rear-seating.jpg]

European 2 Seat

[Image: 6807039720_3a40a5368b_b.jpg]
I have seen both versions on North American Evoque (demo) models. Do not know why the headrest configurations are different in a 5 seater vehicle. My LR2 (Freelander 2) has 3 small headrest in the rear, while some 2011 LR2's have full size rear headrest with small one in the center. In the LR4/Discovery's here 5 seat models get 3 small rear headrests and 7 seat versions get the 2 full size headrest with a small center.
Slightly OT, but is the first picture a pure or a dynamic? The leather looks bloody awful!!
First picture was a Fuji White Pure
In the last photo it show just how high the transmission tunnel is! Not very nice for the middle seat passenger if you have specced the 3 seater bench.
Does the cute guy in the back come as standard on all models?
(30-08-2011 09:15am)DDX Wrote: [ -> ]Slightly OT, but is the first picture a pure or a dynamic? The leather looks bloody awful!!

It does look bad and does raise questions about QC leather standards. Would you be able to get seats replaced if cosmetically you didn`t think they were acceptable?
Anyine got a pic of the headrests from the rear? looking to see how a dog guard i might buy woulf fit. Its a bench seat on the 5 door im after thanks
Reference URL's