babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: An end to the TD4 exhaust saga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: adc1ba54.jpg]

One exhaust Big Cry
Not so sure - that car was a LHD model. UK spec could be different.

That picture was previously posted http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-US-Intere...56#pid7256 more than two weeks ago - was taken at a launch event I attended, where I asked them about this and was informed it's European (French) spec car.
It's not really a big deal but would be nice with the two.
IIRC on the Volvo C30 you could spec a dummy second exhaust c/w chromed trim on the cars that had only one tailpipe in standard trim, just to make it look nicer!
It would appear as if the one vs two exhaust issue has nothing to do with TD4 vs SD4 and much more with the market it's intended for.

Just grabbed this pic (a still image from a video of a display in Moscow). The badge clearly demarcates this as a SD4 (Prestige) yet still only one tailpipe.

[attachment=297]
Good find berlin. I think your right, I think it is all to do with which markt the car is being sold in.
Yes, it may depend on the market's specs as well as on the Trim or, more probably, on the motor, but everybody who has a copy of his / her order can check it: for instance code 037AB means "one exhaust"
Don't have that code on my order form.
I think I also could see some downturned Exhausts on LHD cars in the compound

No chrome trim

I have read on another thread from on this forum (Evoque expert) that its deffo a single exhaust for ed4 td4
We'll all find out for sure on the 8th.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's