babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: An Evoque, Spotted in its Natural Habitat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: FullSizeRender.jpg]
Lol - u r mean haha! Its just a sick Evoque that need a lil TLC
Snap!

Been there, done that, got the BS from the dealer and LRCS.
[attachment=4118]
Tony, it was your picture that got me to post mine, maybe we could start a gallery Smile

(15-10-2014 12:26pm)AAA86 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol - u r mean haha! Its just a sick Evoque that need a lil TLC

TLC? I was thinking along the lines of a litre of petrol & a box of matches Twisted Evil
geez. bitter, much? Smile

mine hasn't let me down so far.

6K trouble-free miles (bought her with 32K miles on the clock) around town and up and down the east coast of the US (NH to NC).

hope that doesn't jinx it!

doody.
With 32k on the clock it should have done all the breakdowns already Laughing

Mine's only got 12k on the clock, 1k of which has been on trips the dealers to get it fixed Banging Head
Geeez i can feel the love here haha! Poor evoque!
(15-10-2014 02:41pm)AAA86 Wrote: [ -> ]Geeez i can feel the love here haha! Poor evoque!

It's not a Love Hate relationship, it's HATE HATE!!.

Rubbish dealer trying to fob me off that a jerky gearbox with altzimers is NORMAL! has cost LR the sale of our next car which would have been a RRS2. The next car will most probably have four circles or an aeroplane propellor badge on the front.

LR are under the illusion that putting a high price ticket on a car makes it a quality car - NO - good design, good engineering, testing, trouble shooting and careful assembly go to make a quality product. Of course this needs to be backed up by customer focused dealers, my dealer is now known as 'Morecombe & Wise'.
I haven't had any problem with my MY14 yet.

When i bought it, i was alarmed by all these posts. But in fact, it may just be that only that people with problems complain.
You would prefer them not to say anything then?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's