babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: LPR is back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am pleased to announce that Lookers Park Royal (LPR) have returned to the forum as site sponsor. Cool

For those of you who have been members for a while, you may remember that LPR was a sponsor from 2008 until I moved to another dealership in late 2012, at which point LPR’s interaction fizzled out slightly! Embarrassed

So, after just under two years away from LPR I have now returned as General Manager, and what a time to re-join!! Not only are we soon to be launching the Discover Sport, but as a dealership we are nearing the final stages of building our new Jaguar Land Rover facility. Our new dealership is planned to open in the New Year just 100m from the current location in West London. It will be spread over three floors, will boast a 60+ car JLR showroom, 27 bay technical facility, and a hugely impressive Service Reception foyer meaning that dropping your car off for service will be more akin to arriving at a hotel. Clearly we will be inviting all forum members to come and see the new facility when it opens in early 2015! I will give you regular updates over the coming weeks and months as the development goes through its final stages.

In the meantime, we are on the usual telephone number 0208 992 2299 and would love to hear from you should you need anything. My role has changed slightly meaning that I am not always on site at the dealership or have access to PM’s etc, therefore for any specific requirements please feel free to contact one of the team as follows for a swifter response:

Barry Palmer – New Car Sales Manager – barrypalmer@lookers.co.uk
Spencer Lang – Used Car Sales Manager – spencerlang@lookers.co.uk
Rob Davis – Finance Manager – robdavis@lookers.co.uk
Gary Foxley – Service Manager – garyfoxley@lookers.co.uk
Andy Harding – Parts Manager – andrewharding@lookers.co.uk

If you could put ‘Forum Member’ in the subject of any emails then it would be appreciated.

We really look forward to engaging with the forum again and bringing you news from both the dealership and Land Rover.

James Thumbs Up

[Image: Ara%2040-1.jpg]

[Image: Forum.jpg]
Welcome back to the forum LPR and James
Thanks Tim..... Look forward to seeing you soon.

James Smile
So, any news on when the new showroom opens ?
And I think Lookers new show room in Battersea opens this week, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to picking my Dynamic there on Friday.

All go for Lookers then.

( Perhaps this blatant pitch will get get me some freebies when I go pick up the car. Smile
I often admire the stock parked out front when passing
Reference URL's