babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Tax discs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you no longer have to display your Tax Disc anymore, I have replaced it with a picture of Keira Knightley.
My wife's disc holder now holds a picture of James Blunt!
Keeping mine in for another 11 months, rather like having it.
Keep them for even longer, so many people throw them away they could be worth something in a few years time, especially to car collectors looking for tax discs to go on collectable cars.
I've paid £485 for a bit of paper, it will be staying put.
I ripped up mine and stuck a beer mat in the holder! Just like we did in the 70's..[emoji1]
I've now got one of those fancy aluminium 'Evoque' holders going begging!!
(02-10-2014 09:46pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]I've paid £485 for a bit of paper, it will be staying put.

must bee more expensive in scotland ? Laughing
Finally, I can get rid of one blind spot area on the windscreen!
(03-10-2014 03:29pm)bee Wrote: [ -> ]must bee more expensive in scotland ? Laughing

J has a D4. Wink
Just heard on the radio that if you were issued with a tax disc in the last 4 months or so then you MUST keep it as they will be VERY collectable - DVLA ran out of the special perforated and security marked paper that the "regular" tax disc was printed on and the temporary unperforated not security marked ones will be worth something to collectors. The DVLA didn't make any announcement about the special tax discs for a very good reason...........
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's