babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Aesthetic revamp anytime soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry in advance if this subject already covered. It's been a few years now since the first launch of our beloved/hated evoque, does anyone know if there's a significant (ie more that just resizing side mirrors and changing brand badges) cosmetic touch up in the pipeline due anytime soon ?
Theres's a revamp coming in 2015 for 2016MY, supposed to also include the new engines if they are ready. It's a mid life facelift so expect more new toys, different colours, different alloys and some cosmetic body work changes
It will get the new infotainment system from the Disco Sport, which looks a lot better than LRs current system. It may feature the autonomous braking and pedestrian airbag also

The new Sat Nav system

[attachment=4104]
I've read the new jag xe will sport the new ingenium Diesel engines which is uber efficient up to 71.7mpg! Anyway this will be in 2015 and I hear it will make its way into the the discos in 2016?! May be into the evoque at some point? Could really do with a much better engine in such an iconic vehicle. The evoque still looks great in my opinion although may be a slight touch up on the edges here n there just to freshen up a little. The disco sport the latest to inherit the evoque genes and looks great for it.
Reference URL's