babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: After considering X4, Macan S, settled on Indus Silver Black Pack Dynamic RRE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

After months of going back and forth between the X4, Macan S, and RRE finally went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Evoque for the wife (I'm gonna be stealing it quite a bit too!)

I already drive an LR4 HSE, and have owned two RRS, a full size RR, and and LR2 (sold after two months) so I consider myself quite loyal to the green badge.

Car comes with the red and black leather and the Dynamic trim and a Black Roof.

We had a Firenze Red with black roof on order but when this came in, we quickly fell in love and switched.

I have attached a few pics, and once we pickup I'll post a few more.

We both fell in love with the Dynamic Black pack, as it makes the car stand out a little. You wouldn't believe how many RREs there are roaming around here in Downtown Beirut Lebanon.

Anyways, looking forward to sharing and learning from you all.
Welcome to the forum Sammy+ Mrs Sammy. You are not the only one to have decided against Macan And X4 in favour of the Evoque. There is a letter in one of the UK motoring magazines this week saying that while RRE has a relatively long lead in time it pales into insignificance against the two year wait for a Macan in the UK, or the long wait for an X4, and really the deficit of power over the others that the Evoque has doesn't matter so much in day to day driving.
Hi Sammydtd and welcome

It's looks great, and a bit unusual from the norm, I saw a Silver with Black pack the other day and thought it really stood out, I hadn't rated the Silver with standard trim, but it accentuates the black pack nicely.
Looks great. Congrats.
Does look nice in that combination.
Have to agree, think it looks greatVery Happy[/i]
Great choice Sammy....welcome to the Evoque forum,and the Dynamic Indus with black roof club too.
(11-09-2014 02:10am)benzina Wrote: [ -> ]Great choice Sammy....welcome to the Evoque forum,and the Dynamic Indus with black roof club too.

welcome to forum, although i'm new here myself lol.... love your color combination.
Nice! i have the same Indus Silver with back pack except with black leather, that red and black interior looks sick! love the red stitching on the dash, looks sick!
Reference URL's