babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: So long and thanks for all the fish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's time to go. My Evoque is sold. Thanks to all on the forum. It's been great with good advice and tips. Hopefully I made a useful contribution. Good luck with the rattles and creaks
Thanks again and goodbye for now
Steve
Take it easy Steve.... what are you replacing it with?
Good luck with whatever you get next!
Replacing with an Audi A5 SLine SE Cabriolet. I really miss being able to take the roof off. shame the Evoque Cab didn't materialise
(09-09-2014 10:18am)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Replacing with an Audi A5 SLine SE Cabriolet. I really miss being able to take the roof off. shame the Evoque Cab didn't materialise

I replaced my Evoque pure with an Audi A5 S- line cabriolet also. (Sprint blue- fantastic spec). However, just bought another Evoque (Dynamic) as I travel more miles for work now and find the Evoque that bit more comfy on a long journey. Audi was a superb car though!
Yes I am leaving the Evoque fold purely on a business footing. I have enjoyed my time with it and had no problems at all. Looking forward to getting my fully loaded E Class Estate
(17-09-2014 06:58pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Thread name stealer ! ( Smile )

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-So-long-a...l-the-fish

I had forgotten that you had previously used it
Anyway, so long an....................... Smile
Reference URL's