babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Autobiography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to order a Phoenix Orange AB but my local dealer doesn't seem to think they are available to order yet and another dealer reckons he has a demo in that colour on order? Anyone know what's going on? Are ABs available to order and is Phoenix Orange available? Thanks
I am aware of forum members with AB's on order and have build dates, so yes.

As for the Phoenix Orange it was the launch colour but there may be a timing issue for it's release.
I think it's one of the various things that will come next March along with some of the other new optional kit - LR seems to be going down the 2 spec changes a year route at the moment with Evoque. I haven't looked at the e-brochure but you may find a small asterisk and a footnote against the colour on that.
Well apparently LR are not taking orders for Phoenix Orange in the UK and no immediate plans too ( even though one dealer reckons his demo is due in Phoenix) . Why put it out as a launch colour then not allow you to order it? LR seem to be loosing the plot IMO - you can order the colour in rest of Europe on a Dynamic but on nothing in the uk???
How much is an autobiography in the USA?
Reference URL's