babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Lookers Park Royal JLR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have bought several cars from Lookers Park Royal (LPR) and when some of their staff moved to Hadley Green/Grange Garage a couple of years ago I moved there. I recently heard that LPR are moving from their current site a bit down the road into town. I recently got sent this link to the designs for their new showroom
- must be going to be one of the biggest JLR outlets in the UK.
http://www.taylor-design.co.uk/lookers-l...jaguar.php
I was informed also that they were moving some time back (although it's only a stones throw from where they are now) but it's the first time I've see any designs of it, and it does look like it's going to be mighty impressive.
Looks Like Its Going To Be The Same Design As The New Guy Salmon Stockport , Looking Forward To Ordering The Next Evoque In The Next Few Months

[attachment=4054]
Are all dealers to be Jaguar Land a Rover or will there still be seperate dealers. I don't think my dealers big enough for both.
(24-08-2014 09:15pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]Are all dealers to be Jaguar Land a Rover or will there still be seperate dealers. I don't think my dealers big enough for both.

Seems That Both Dealerships Are Combining.
J, I think it will also be a problem for the likes of the Stirling dealership who are currently only Land Rover and have no room to expand.
I think Cupar may be able to expand but it would be a massive job.
More like Cupar closes and Perth becomes flagship
My source is James Tayler ex DP at Hadley Green who is now back at Lookers Park Royal as General Manager at the old site and project manager for their new dealership. He advises that if a dealer is only Land Rover or only Jaguar then they will stay that way, one brand outlets. The new image will look like the drawings for both Land Rover and Jaguar brands.
Would JLR be better spending money on product quality improvement than fancy showrooms, our 1000 mile old Evoque was trailered away this morning with terminal gearbox failure.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's