babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: LR identity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The question...will the Evoque sport the Land Rover badge on its tail gate?

There have been rumours for ages that the LR badge would be dropped from the RR range. All the demo Evoques have the LR Badge on...but then they are in SG as well!!

The latest batch of RR & RRS in the dealers are now minus the badge on the boot...but still present on the grill...

So do I need to order a LR badge for my Evoque????
All the Evoques I have seen on transporters in the last few days have had the LR badge on the right of the tailgate.
Good thing too, they should never forget their heritage.

Defender, are you keeping your Def?
And they should remind the fashion queens that they are off roaders and just as good in a field as covent garden.
I'm buying the Evoque because I can use it for work and play.
Can't wait.
Absolutely...they have lost the plot once they start to 'forget' or 'cover up' the proud LR heritage.

Yes, Griff, keeping the Defender. The Evoque replaces my RRS.
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

I bet that after a few off-road/green lane runs in their Evoque there will be one or two here who will be looking for a nice 90 for dirty weekends! Much more fun than a sporty little cabrio/ convertable
haha
how many do you seriously think will have an off road weekend?????
or even see actual real mud??

lol
11th September my RRE will be off on a Scottish Green Road Club run, it won't be anything too serious but I don't want to show up the Freelander2's that go.........................
This is the sort of thing we do, click on the pictures and they become videos
[Image: th_DSCF0126.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF0139.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF0147.jpg]
This is using my 1 week old FFRR TDv8 on standard road tyres - Anything more serious and I take the 90
Well done...glad I am not a lone voice! Mine will frequently access similar routes...Smile
Why on earth buy such a hugely capable car and not, at lest once in it's life, use it for what it was designed to be used for I don't know. I cannot understand people who buy Land Rovers and Range Rovers and never try them out even on an unmarked road, you don't need to be extreme - maybe I will have to get the Scottish contingent together next summer for a day of very gentle laning and instruction or even for a day out at the Dunkeld LRE with their own cars and access to an instructor
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's