babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Newbie (stupid questions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm currently trying to order an evoque but I seem to be stuck with the worst sales man in history. I love the car but this guy won't ring me back, doesn't know anything about the car and he's the only dealer within 200miles.

The 2 big thing's I am struggling to find out about are Adaptive Cruise & InControl.

I want a Pure (tech pack) with Pano roof and auto park.

I have been asking the dealer about adaptive cruise and all I get off him is "yes it has cruise" and the other question was whether the InControl system will be available on the model I buy now (or do I have to wait and order next year).

If anyone can help with these 2 questions I'd really appreciate it, I tried ringing RR twice but was on hold 10+mins.

I love the car but the service so far is mind boggling Idea
Contact our man at Land Rover Customer Services, Pete has his own section here - you should contact him by email as you don't have enough posts yet to use PM's ( 5 posts required to trigger them)
Going by the latest brochure adaptive cruise control is not available for the pure tech and the Incontrol is a £350 option.

hope this helps a bit Thumbs Up
Although they're the only dealer within 200 miles I would steer well clear and use a different dealer.

Try Grange LR in Barnet who are forum sponsors and know what they're talking about when it comes to Land Rovers (and I'm not connected to them in any way).
I concur with RCHRD, I have bought 4 cars over the years from Hadley Green/ Grange' s sales team although weren't at Grange all that time! I live 500miles from them! Which remote island off the west coast of Scotland do you live on to be that far from a dealer?
Reference URL's