babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fuel gauge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Family managed to run ours down to 17 miles remaining! Anyone been lower or know how accurate the fuel gauge / miles remaining indicator is. 57.8 litres to fill up! I've probably answered my own question!
Just put 52.63 litre's in mine, that is the most ever, the gauge was not on the red marker though, and didn't look at the miles remaining.
If you get it low enough the satnav will show the nearest filling stations on the screen.......... so if you haven't had that then your not trying hard enough!
(21-06-2014 10:06pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Just put 52.63 litre's in mine, that is the most ever, the gauge was not on the red marker though, and didn't look at the miles remaining.
--------------------------------------
When I collected mine the fuel guage was at 0.... I went straight to the pump 3 miles away and it took 63.5 liters , it's an ED4
In fact this is more than the fuel tank should take...Rolling Eyes
I've taken mine (petrol) down to 0 miles or perhaps it gave up before then. Still a sizeable reserve.
There is more in the tank than at minimum, to protect the fuel pump so it doesn't try to pump air....
I've taken mine down to 0 once and petrol station is 6 miles away from me. However dont recall how much it filled up to. I just fill it up until it clicks, I assumed 55 litters was the max.
I've not taken mine down that far - too worried about running out of fuel which is disastrous in a Diesel - lowest I've gone is about 20 miles to go!
(23-06-2014 09:17pm)m_101 Wrote: [ -> ]I've not taken mine down that far - too worried about running out of fuel which is disastrous in a Diesel - lowest I've gone is about 20 miles to go!

After 622 miles (SD4) On one tank of fuel I got the vehicle down to 17 miles to empty. Had to fill up at Tescos as they had slashed their fuel prices and it cost me £65 for 57 litres.

[Image: 20140919_1627501_zps8f745f26.jpg]
622 miles on one fillup?? WOW! Now if we can have that much mileage in gas version.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's