babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: windscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

I'm a visitor from the Freelander side asking a question for y sister who has a 14 plate Evoque.
She's discovered a crack in the windscreen which doesn't seem to have com from a chip but the crack appears to start from the bottom edge of the screen. Anyone heard of any similar issues.

At the moment LR say they haven't any new screens anywhere and it could take upto 6 weks to fix.

Help appreciated

Steve
Hi Steve, several have had cracked front screens here but as far as I know none have had a crack due to a defect. Has your sister tried telling the dealer to go to one of the windscreen repair companies to see if they have stock?
Hi Steve,

In order to assist, I would require information regarding the specific order. If you can advise of the order number and the Land Rover Dealership the order has been placed with I can look into this further.

If you would like further assistance can you please PM me and provide the following:

Full Name:
Contact No:
Contact Email:
Vehicle Reg:
Last 6 of VIN:
Dealership ordered from:
Order No:

Many thanks,
Pete
Hi Pete

Thanks for picking up on this. I'd already messaged Mike, I assume you must be in same office, and he's given some advice on this. My sister has had a reply from someone on your twitter feed to make contact today. Again I assume the Twitter is managed from your office ?

I'm quite happy to PM mobile and email details for you to contact her direct ?

Regards

Steve
Hi Steve,

Have now spoken to your sister and will deal with this directly.

Many thanks,
Pete
Hi All,

Just to update, the windscreen has been delivered.

Many thanks,
Pete
Reference URL's