babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Suppliers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my quest to find out more about the RSE docking station came across this

http://stage.autonews.com/assets/PDF/CA7425766.PDF

Possibly interesting to some?.....possibly?
Interesting to me, Charlie, thank you!
So interesting I've "stuck" it
Interesting to me too! i didn't realise that Magna had the contract for the bumpers, i know a few of the managers there.....thanks Charlie..
Makes you wonder about the complexity of tying all these parts from different suppliers together...
(25-08-2011 05:47pm)cutter7 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to me too! i didn't realise that Magna had the contract for the bumpers, i know a few of the managers there.....thanks Charlie..

Yes thanks Charlie ..... very interesting..............and Cutter have a word and see if you can get us a job lot of Dynamic bumpers...............or maybe they have a factory shop Confused
(25-08-2011 08:49pm)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-08-2011 05:47pm)cutter7 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to me too! i didn't realise that Magna had the contract for the bumpers, i know a few of the managers there.....thanks Charlie..

Yes thanks Charlie ..... very interesting..............and Cutter have a word and see if you can get us a job lot of Dynamic bumpers...............or maybe they have a factory shop Confused

I need to find out if they are processed at their Banbury plant.

The guy i need to speak to is on his Summer hol's....Wink
Ummm do you guys think they would entertain single purchases?
(26-08-2011 07:29pm)Ezandania Wrote: [ -> ]Ummm do you guys think they would entertain single purchases?

I doubt it and you can bet there's a clause in the small-print of their contract with LR which excludes third-party sales.
Yeah...i would imagine so too.
Reference URL's