babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, just traded in my XF for the 13 left over evoque. Talked them down to 39500 out the door at the columbia md dealer. Got 18 gs for my Jag. Had it for 1 week today. I love it. Feels just as sporty and maneuverable as my XF. Already tinted the two front windows. Next i want an exhaust.
Welcome to the forum

No exhaust?? It's still under warranty so take it back to the dealer and get them to fit one - they all leave the factory with one fitted................... WinkWinkLaughing
I assume you have the Si4 and want to fit another exhaust to change the sound of the car. Since the engine is turbocharged, there's less energy in the exhaust gases to create a noise and you may be disappointed. Generally, turbocharged cars do not make for especially interesting exhaust notes compared to normally aspirated cars.,
I think bigger exhaust tip will do
That's what I have in mind
(30-04-2014 06:29am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you have the Si4 and want to fit another exhaust to change the sound of the car. Since the engine is turbocharged, there's less energy in the exhaust gases to create a noise and you may be disappointed. Generally, turbocharged cars do not make for especially interesting exhaust notes compared to normally aspirated cars.,

Yes -- you are right ask any Formula 1 fan about this Wink
Reference URL's