babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: MY15 Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was originally posted by Mike @ LR on another Evoque forum. Some of you might be interested.

- The first 15MY Evoque's will be sold in June (most likely towards the end of June). The 15MY has a few small changes, including the option of ACC, TPMS as standard and slight updates to the infotainment system.

- A second amended to 15MY Evoque will start being sold in September. This includes InControl Apps and an option of a head up display.

- The Autobiography will start to be sold in October.
There are a HUGE number of changes for 2015MY - this is first facelift year remember. Watch the Jaguar Land Rover News Website. Some very interesting new things coming, some surprising things fall out of the specs and some interesting items added to the standard spec - also a big surprise coming too!
My2015 in June 2014. They seem to get earlier and earlier. What's wrong with the 1st Jan 2015. It's like buying car mags. May issue is out early April.
(14-04-2014 04:19pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]My2015 in June 2014. They seem to get earlier and earlier. What's wrong with the 1st Jan 2015. It's like buying car mags. May issue is out early April.
Could not agree any more with this.
If it's out in June 2014, then it's Model Year 2014, not 15.
one of lifes little annoyances Laughing
Hmm. Doesn't make me feel too happy having just spent almost £50k on a MY14 car which won't even be delivered until May! Maybe I should cancel! Not at all happy!!!!
Tim I don't know how you get to know this stuff!
I'm thinking either convertible or hotfire engines.
(14-04-2014 05:46pm)m_101 Wrote: [ -> ]Tim I don't know how you get to know this stuff!
I'm thinking either convertible or hotfire engines.

if it's the convertible I won't feel even slightly jealous, so that's my vote. Smile
LR say exterior design will stay the same.
I think the Macan has upped the game so LR should respond with a 6 cyl from the F type.

My hope would be for the 8 from the top of the line Ftype - but that's not likely.

Disclaimer: I have no inside knowledge. Just a gear head with dreams
Saw a factory Evoque test mule today in camouflage in Warwick today, a 3 door, I could tell what was different than the standard car though. Obviously vehicle testing is at a fairly advanced stage though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's