babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: My Evoque Entered In Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am obsessed with cleaning my Evoque. After cleaning the car this week I decided to take a few pictures and thought it was a good enough job to enter Ultimate Detail's Car Of The Month competition for April 2014.

[Image: evoque_01.jpg]

There is more pictures on the competition website if you want to see those, and if think my entry is good enough you can even vote for me by simply leaving a comment and leaving your email address (email address needed to confirm you are real).

The most comments/votes by the end of April 2014 wins (If I win you can bring your car round to mine for a clean lol)

View Entry And Vote For My Evoque By Clicking Here

Many Thanks
Mike
(12-04-2014 09:06am)Fife_Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]I am obsessed with cleaning my Evoque. After cleaning the car this week I decided to take a few pictures and thought it was a good enough job to enter Ultimate Detail's Car Of The Month competition for April 2014.

[Image: evoque_01.jpg]

There is more pictures on the competition website if you want to see those, and if think my entry is good enough you can even vote for me by simply leaving a comment and leaving your email address (email address needed to confirm you are real).

The most comments/votes by the end of April 2014 wins (If I win you can bring your car round to mine for a clean lol)

View Entry And Vote For My Evoque By Clicking Here

Many Thanks
Mike

Looks great, except for the tyre finish, sorry don't mean to be harsh.
(12-04-2014 10:40pm)Redrob Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great, except for the tyre finish, sorry don't mean to be harsh.

Ouch!

It had just been driven through puddles and wet grass, impossible to keep perfect unless I keep it indoors Very Happy
Pop a can of tyre dressing and a rag in the spare wheel well incase of photo-opportunities!
Yep tyre finish lets it down, and the lower rear plastic behind the rear wheel is not clean... in the age old saying... you missed a bit!

Sorry, but if it's going for competition, it's obsessive out there...
I agree, it's clean, but I've seen cleaner.

Either way, good luck!
(13-04-2014 11:20am)Chrisr1806 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, it's clean, but I've seen cleaner.

Either way, good luck!

If I am lucky enough to win then I will get some more products to put in boot just in case a photo opportunity arises and I can rectify any slight imperfections Very Happy
I think you'd find mud-flaps would help keep the car clean. Mine, by comparison, is a basket case. A week in the Lake District and it looks terrible!
A bottle of quick detailing spray and a micro fibre cloth is one of a, must have accessories to be kept in the boot.
Looks good.Thumbs Up

Pictures taken at silverburn by any chance?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's