babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Sunglass Holder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've come up with an easy and inexpensive way to keep your sunglasses ready for use in 2012-2013 Evoques. I've attached two images. A strip of black velcro tape  (soft strip not the hook strip and not industrial strength velcro) across the top of the steering wheel housing and two small black rubber self adhesive feet that can be purchased at one of our office supply chains. This works as long as the tilt adjustment of the steering wheel isn't at maximum tilt (I can't imagine anyone driving the car with the wheel at the maximum tilt.) Nothing is altered and can be easily removed if needed.

[attachment=3952][attachment=3953]
Hmm.. I use the gap under the navigation system.. Only issue is if I make a fast turn, it goes flying out of this area.
Rubber feet holds them in place, velcro strip stops any noise. Easy to reach for when driving.
If you spec up a new Evoque then you get one from the factory! It's in the overhead console where the Whitefire transmitter is on Lux pack cars.
I use one of these.
[Image: PA090154.jpg]
Same here, under nav. Kinda important to keep them out of sight if you live in a country where the WILL be gone (along with the broken window) if you leave them visible.
Reference URL's