babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Stolen in Berlin... Found in Poland!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

Been MIA for a few now but I still come up here and check on what is new...
Unbelievably, my Evoque was stolen in Berlin...
They broke a window and with a device their were able to override the on-board software and start the car!
Thanks to God and the German/Polish police, 24hrs later, it was found in Poland with another Evoque -also stolen in Berlin on the same day-, in a sealed Container on the way to Lithuania!!
On that day alone 6 Evoque were broken in, in Berlin alone!! Go figure!

Talk about Mecan trampling all over the Evoque...?? Not so sure about that, as not only a spec'ed Mecan is way expensive but Evoque is still and remains a highly wanted vehicle!!

I am still waiting for my car and hopefully i get it back soon. It will for sure need a lot of upgrade and a few fixes!
Do you really want the same one back................ you just don't know what they did in it after it disappeared. At least it was recovered pretty quickly.
Hell yeah!! it is my lucky car!! Usually once is gone, it is gone!

It will go straight to Land rover once it is back! And they will fix the broken glass, replace the software and any inside on-board computer that might have been tempered with! No reason not to take my car back!
Was thinking of spending the weekend in Berlin, might not take the car any more and use the train.
Lithuania - Say no more & we have all that rubbish living here too doing all this putting up crime figures but coming here for a better life lol - by ruining everyone else's!
(03-04-2014 08:34pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Lithuania - Say no more & we have all that rubbish living here too doing all this putting up crime figures but coming here for a better life lol - by ruining everyone else's!

Shocked
let it all out Andy Very Happy
(03-04-2014 11:48am)Stadt Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Was thinking of spending the weekend in Berlin, might not take the car any more and use the train.

My advise: Do not take your Evoque to Berlin!
I was lucky to get mine back...! Simply Pure luck!
(04-04-2014 10:11am)Evofirenze Wrote: [ -> ]Simply Pure luck!

Surely you mean Simply Dynamic luck! ??
good idea how to get rid of mine...
(04-04-2014 10:28am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Surely you mean Simply Dynamic luck! ??

WORD!!

LOLVery Happy
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's