babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Ride quality with 20" wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi I've ordered a new pure tech and am thinking about 20" wheels does anyone have an opinion on how these alter the ride/handling thanks
(17-03-2014 09:20pm)Hotwheelsvespa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I've ordered a new pure tech and am thinking about 20" wheels does anyone have an opinion on how these alter the ride/handling thanks

Without magneride it will be a lot firmer than the 18s.
Will pure tech my14 have manga ride?
(17-03-2014 09:35pm)Hotwheelsvespa Wrote: [ -> ]Will pure tech my14 have manga ride?

Not as standard, it's only standard on Dynamic. I do not know if it is an option on pure. Someone will be along soon who knows.
It is an option on Prestige and standard on Dynamic and not available on UK spec Pure
Just checked the 2014 brochure. It's not available on pure or pure tech. It is a cost option on prestige, and standard on dynamic. Strange it's not a cost option on pure. Cannot see why not.
Mark you have a PM requiring urgent attention!
I will be able to comment when I fit my style 6's in a weeks time, expecting a firmer ride though.
i have 20" without magna ride and its great to drive,
obviously it's a hard drive but that's what i like,
if you like a very soft drive (french style!?) you'll better look for smaller rims
but the 20" looks awesome on the evoque.
It's a choice that only you can make.
I ran my last Evoque on 20's in the summer and 19's with Ice and snow tyres in the winter. Even with Magneride I noticed a difference in ride comfort but there was a much more noticeable reduction in tyre noise between running 20" Continentals and 19" Pirelli's with the Pirelli's being very much quieter
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's