babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How do you think about it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-03-2014 03:22pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I think in LR brochure speak that is called Elegance for the Prestige version - I'm going for the equivalent in the Dynamic Plus, in brochure speak it is called Accelerate - tan Oxford hide seats with ebony/tan door cards...........

Hope the delivery time follows the brand speak. Fingers crossed for you.
I doubt it will be any faster than my previous Evoque!
(07-03-2014 02:52pm)DfunkyT Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. Nice colour.

I know what you mean about the design. In a perfect world, I'd stick with sports cars but need a bit more practicality, and don't want to be another BMW driver. With the Evoque I feel some character, unlike when I checked out other similar cars.

I know a lot of people discount the cool factor, but that is what makes you smile every time you approach the car. Roll on delivery date!!

Yeah, not that Evoque is super good on paper, but there are something you adore and I'm always proud of Evoque.

By the way, when are you getting your Evoque?

(07-03-2014 03:22pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I think in LR brochure speak that is called Elegance for the Prestige version - I'm going for the equivalent in the Dynamic Plus, in brochure speak it is called Accelerate - tan Oxford hide seats with ebony/tan door cards...........

Oh man, never knew that naming is going to change! I presume there will be a 20 inch wheel that is used in Range Rover Sports? That's not badSmile
No we have standard 20" wheels on UK spec RRE Dynamic - had style 6 on the last Evoque and the new one will have black gloss finished style 9. Mine will look just like the Zanzibar Dynamic with Black Pack on the LR website http://evoque.landrover.com/gb
(07-03-2014 04:11pm)Norzlein Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, not that Evoque is super good on paper, but there are something you adore and I'm always proud of Evoque.

By the way, when are you getting your Evoque?

おはようございます。Last Monday I found out it was about to leave the U.K., so I assume there might be at least another 4 weeks to wait. I'll drop my dealer a line to get an estimate rather than my guesstimate!

Do you recall how long it took for you Norzlein-san?

By the way, whereabouts in Japan are you located?
(07-03-2014 11:18pm)DfunkyT Wrote: [ -> ]おはようございます。Last Monday I found out it was about to leave the U.K., so I assume there might be at least another 4 weeks to wait. I'll drop my dealer a line to get an estimate rather than my guesstimate!

Do you recall how long it took for you Norzlein-san?

By the way, whereabouts in Japan are you located?

Likely to be the end of April. All good things come to those who wait they say!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's