babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Landrover Website.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...........is rubbish, gets worse every year. Is there still a build your vehicle service on there as I have given up trying to find it.
It wasn't broke so why fix it? (is now lol).
The Land Rover website is shocking, no builder, redirects to the global site.

It's time Land Rover got their finger out and spend some of their massive profits on a user friendly website, there was nothing wrong with the way it was.
(30-01-2014 10:52pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]...........is rubbish, gets worse every year. Is there still a build your vehicle service on there as I have given up trying to find it.
It wasn't broke so why fix it? (is now lol).

Hi Valeter,

I've been using this link for the Evoque's configurator that was posted on this forum awhile ago. LR has since removed it or buried this somewhere else.

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/en_xi/l538/

The configurator started out buggy but most of the bugs have since been resolved.

Cheers!
Thanks for that. Typical British Company - messes around wiyth things that were perfectly ok as they were then mucks it all up! Mad
I heard the site was supposed to be updated by the end of January. The Disco and RR Sport 'Build it' functions work as I discovered the RR Sport SE has been dropped, the only version I could afford on my pension so LR have lost a sale.
(31-01-2014 12:15pm)Tony Wrote: [ -> ]I heard the site was supposed to be updated by the end of January. The Disco and RR Sport 'Build it' functions work as I discovered the RR Sport SE has been dropped, the only version I could afford on my pension so LR have lost a sale.

That is the one I was going to go for if I had got offered enough for my Evoque so that is two potential sales lost as I didn't want the HSE.
Make that 3 sales-a totally idiotic move by LR ,as usual totally out of touch with current and future owners and what they really want.
Priced at £51k made it something to seriously consider versus a dynamic evoque or similar but now starting at £60k puts a lot off by the time you add privacy and a few other must haves its £62-£63k- nice but not that nice!
(30-01-2014 11:51pm)kjamora Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Valeter,

I've been using this link for the Evoque's configurator that was posted on this forum awhile ago. LR has since removed it or buried this somewhere else.

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/en_xi/l538/

The configurator started out buggy but most of the bugs have since been resolved.

Cheers!

Great... but absolutely no prices which makes it pretty useless!
The dropping of the RRS SE is surprising but it may be because at the moment they can sell every HSE and Autobiography that comes down the line, so while there is big demand for high profit vehicles it makes sense to build them - Evoque was the same when it was launched. I must admit that before signed on the dotted line I had gone into HGG to buy an RRS but when we added up what I wanted I was looking at an £80k car (SDv6 Dynamic HSE with very few options compared to what I have on the Evoque)
I wouldn't mind betting that once deliveries of HSE's start to tail off SE will make a reappearance.
(01-02-2014 04:21pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind betting that once deliveries of HSE's start to tail off SE will make a reappearance.

Unfortunately for LR many will be driving other makes by then.

We are looking to change any time within the next 11 months, now no RRS SE, the FL3/small Disco too far away. No sure we want another Evoque even if the quality issues of early builds have been resolved. It drives well in Dynamic form, on our sweeping uncongested roads its great fun but is on the small side and the ecconomy sucks. Again the new engines are too far in the distant.

Looked at the Q5 but we were underwelmed, a boring blob with a very hard ride and the dealer was rubbish. The BMW X4 due for launch in June is looking an interesting option and no doubt the 3 litre version will equal the Evoques ecconomy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's