babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Who will be the first ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think that UK customer will received first their Evoque, then Europe and the rest of the World... but WHEN ???

Who will be the first happy customer to drive is own Evoque ??

Normally, for me, it's beginning of November...
I think in the UK and from babyrr it's FullFatTim. Not aware of anybody else getting their car that quick!
I'm gearing up for driving out of Looker's Park Royal on the 9th September....................... insurance is done and certificate received and my private number transfer papers are with Matthew at LPR. Martin has advised that babyRR.com windscreen stickers will shortly be available too, I need one to go on my Defender's spare wheel cover along with the others for Martin's forums
"Evoque Here and Now" is September 8th. Dealer launch.
Some dealers may also get their first customer cars around that time, so expect to see them on the road from September 9th onwards.
I'm not sure who will be first on this forum - is it you Tim?
I'm not expecting mine until September 25th-26th. Can't wait.
ANT
Dealers should have their 6 cars any day now and customer cars are supposed to be on the way now as well. Mine was supposed to have been in build last week. I have a few dealer fit options to be added and the paint protection applied
Lucky you Tim! It looks like there will be several on the road before I get mine in November!
Is the paint protection worth it Tim?
I've been offered it by my dealer, but haven't decided yet whether to or not.
I had it on the Sport and I must admit the exterior and interior looked superb after 3 years.
ANT
I've haven't had a car treated with paint protection in donkey's years so thought I would give it another try, especially as I'm getting a Fuji.
LPR is an agent for Gard-X. Yesterday I had the FFRR in the local valet bay for some TLC and noticed they will apply it to a FFRR for £199, so shop around as as there appears to be a considerable variation in pricing
having originally thought I was getting mine in the last week of September I am still looking at 2nd Nov Sad
Just saw a transporter with a full pack of Fuji whites going down past junction 9 of the M5!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's