babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: SAT NAV histroy cleared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got into my car the last week and went into SAT to look up a previous history and there was nothing there. Seems randomly all my previous history was clear not sure how. Has anyone else come across this?
I know I didn't clear the history myself Sad
(13-01-2014 12:13pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]I got into my car the last week and went into SAT to look up a previous history and there was nothing there. Seems randomly all my previous history was clear not sure how. Has anyone else come across this?
I know I didn't clear the history myself Sad

Have you had it serviced? Mine was lost when it when in for service and I can only assume it was due to one or other software updates
Or if the battery has been disconnected
In the last 12 months I have had the old battery charged (disconnected I assume), the battery replaced and several software updates and the sat nav history was always retained.
(13-01-2014 02:26pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Have you had it serviced? Mine was lost when it when in for service and I can only assume it was due to one or other software updates

No Service is due and LR are collecting it next Monday Smile Battery had not been disconnected either, I'll put it down as a strange.

Thanks
Sat nav system is a system of satellites that provide autonomous geo-spatial positioning with global coverage.
Reference URL's