babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Passenger Door Handle Cap...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Help... I've had my door handle cap nicked.... can order a 'primed' one form the dealer but is there one I can get that's already painted - Santorini Black?
Suggest you try Dan @ Duckworths first.

They're on here somewhere.
Find another Santorini Evoque...............
(29-12-2013 03:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Find another Santorini Evoque...............

I would have expected better from you Tim..... Wink
(29-12-2013 03:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Find another Santorini Evoque...............
and that's just how I lost mine..... GrrrrrMad
(29-12-2013 09:02pm)LittleDex Wrote: [ -> ]and that's just how I lost mine..... GrrrrrMad

vicious cycle
mine vanished a couple of weeks ago, it was replaced free under the warranty
(30-12-2013 07:22pm)supra dan Wrote: [ -> ]mine vanished a couple of weeks ago, it was replaced free under the warranty

Rightly so, in my view. They are not very well fastened on in the first place, and even less so if you have had recourse to remove one to enter the car using the key after a defect has occurred - so they should replace them under warranty and hopefully the opening poster will get the same.
(30-12-2013 08:33pm)Donny Dog Wrote: [ -> ]Rightly so, in my view. They are not very well fastened on in the first place, and even less so if you have had recourse to remove one to enter the car using the key after a defect has occurred - so they should replace them under warranty and hopefully the opening poster will get the same.
alas not... I was informed 'politely' that the item isn't under warranty unless I can prove it 'fell off'..... and that if someone had already had one replaced it was 'a gesture of goodwill'... no goodwill here then I replied..... cost me £15 and will have to get it painted....
(31-12-2013 06:58pm)LittleDex Wrote: [ -> ]alas not... I was informed 'politely' that the item isn't under warranty unless I can prove it 'fell off'..... and that if someone had already had one replaced it was 'a gesture of goodwill'... no goodwill here then I replied..... cost me £15 and will have to get it painted....

NOT the Season of Good Will, then! Crying
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's