babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Merry Christmas to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wishing all the members and lurkers all the best for Christmas - An Evoque is a little large to get down most chimneys but if you got one for Christmas I hope you enjoy driving it.
Merry Xmas Tim all the best.
Merry Christmas to you too Tim. Hope you're enjoying the scenery wherever you are and that all works out well when you take delivery of your new car in the new year. By the way, thanks too for all of your entertaining posts!
Thanks guys.
Where I am it is 36c and blowing a gale! Has it's dividends - at least the stormy weather means less chance of piracy attack!
(25-12-2013 09:59am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]An Evoque is a little large to get down most chimneys but if you got one for Christmas...
I got one...
[attachment=3848]

Merry Christmas all Cool
That's one bl00dy big kitchen you have there
Merry Christmass All
Merry christmas to all

There was a land rover merchandise store in touchwood Solihull and was very tempted with an evoque model,

Any lucky new owners?

Have a great day
I was very tempted to buy one of those models from the local Land Rover dealer just before i came away, they had them in a selection of colours and 3 and door versions, but thought I would wait and see if Santa would leave one. I do have a wireless mouse Evoque coupe in Fuji with LED headlight and indicators that come on depending on whether you hit the left or right mouse buttons that split the bonnet!
Lovely Christmas day down under - cool with light rain, unlike 40 degrees last week.
Happy Holidays to all!
(25-12-2013 11:23am)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]I got one...

Merry Christmas all Cool

Yeah, the wife was quite chuffed at my expression when I opened the wrapping to find a proper Firenze Red Evoque. It kind of confirms that I have the Wife Seal of Approval to get the real thing. Cool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's