babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Happy Christmas & a Prosperous New Year from HGG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Santa.jpg]

The staff at Hadley Green Garages would like to wish all forum members a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

We would also like to thank all our customers for their business since becoming forum sponsors just over a year ago, and we look forward to looking after you in 2014.

We have some exciting product launches next year, starting with the SDV8 Range Rover Sport, and Long Wheel Base Range Rover........ plus the potential for more!

Jeremy and I will be on line as much as possible over the festive period, therefore if you need anything then please PM 'Jeremy @ Hadley Green LR' or 'James @ Hadley Green LR'.

Best wishes,

The Team @ HGG Thumbs Up

PS. Where’s the snow!!??
It'son the hills out here in Jordan and Saudi! Woke up this morning and couldn't believe what i was seeing. Most had gone by mid-afternoon but 450kms north of here, up in Amman they had between 10 and 20cms of it and the main highway between Aqaba and Amman was closed because of it. Doubtless there will be loads of skiers out on Mt Troodos in Cyprus this weekend as they also got a dump as did Istanbul

All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all at HGG LR James
(13-12-2013 05:42pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]It'son the hills out here in Jordan and Saudi! Woke up this morning and couldn't believe what i was seeing. Most had gone by mid-afternoon but 450kms north of here, up in Amman they had between 10 and 20cms of it and the main highway between Aqaba and Amman was closed because of it. Doubtless there will be loads of skiers out on Mt Troodos in Cyprus this weekend as they also got a dump as did Istanbul

All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all at HGG LR James

Mt Troodos... Brings back happy memoirs.
Reference URL's