babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Black dynamic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have been up to Liverpool today, and each time I go on the m6 south it amazes me how many car transporters I see with both right and left hand drive Evoques heading south, today I was following a transporter with Evoques, left hand drive models destined for far shores.

Only problem the lovely black dynamic as the last car on the lower level was a bit shorter than normal, brand new no plates just transport coatings. Someone will be getting a call.

Lots of Brocken plastic, such a shame, there was also a black edition which looked great, all models were 2014 with the various new wheel options.

I hope the new owner will be compensated, wasn't sure if it was the truck driver error or someone running into the back
On a trip to Gaydon yesterday I passed about 12 transporters full of Evoques and Freelanders.
On another note whilst at Gaydon I was having a look around the back of the building where I spotted a 63 plate black Evoque, in the front grill was a section in the centre which was a 75mm square panel which on any other car indicates that it has active cruise/anti collision fitted. I was under the impression that this was not available on UK spec cars
I then drove round to the off road section. I reckoned that there were about £750,000 worth of various range/land rovers. No wonder we pay so much for our Evoques
Friend of mine says land next to where he works has been hired by JLR for £3 million to store unfinished cars from the Solihull factory, place is loaded with cars now and guys driving them dont seem too careful about gravel rash when moving them about!
There is a backlog of cars waiting for a panoramic roof at Solihull, demand for them way exceeded what was anticipated with RRS. Last version of RRS very few people ordered the opening sunroof option, new RRS everybody it appears wants the full size with opening panel pano roof
Is it the same roof in the RRS as the Evoque?
No, it isn't.

Am I right in saying that the sunroof in the Evoque doesn't even open?
No it doesn't open on the Evoque.
Reference URL's