babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: COLLECTION 3/12/2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys,

I collect my Dynamic 5door tomorrow.

The dealer sent me a great little video of the car being PDI'D

and it looks well. Cant wait to get it tomorrow.

its all black, with black design pack.

So for those that don't like the black on black, this one might not be for you.
Post some pictures when you get it. What dealership you collecting from?
Looks good, mind those wheels, scuffed black wheels look terrible.
Hi guys. Thought I'd let you know. Bought my evoque home yesterday.

What a great little car. Very impressed with it.

Intelligence pack is very handy. Speed sign display is so accurate.

My dynamic has led lights above in the head compartment. No longer the big yellow light squares. They are thin and white.

Heated steering wheel is a dreaaaammmmm.

825 meridian is amazing. However was upset my Sandisk cruZer. Didn't work.

The leather rotary shifter is a lot more premium and feels good and looks the part.

The pimento sports seats look really nice against a blacked out car.

There was a rattle?!! Lol however on flat surfaces it's not there. So can't exactly call it a rattle.

Overall the car is nice gear box is smooth. However needs a little more torque in the engine to pull away. A remap needs to be done. Summer time for that.

Thanks
Be interested to know how the remap goes....
We want pictures! Smile
What was your problem with the Sandisk Cruzer? There's a long thread here about certain USB Sticks, no final conclusion as yet but I certainly hoped the newer model maybe better.
Glad you ave enjoyed your drives in it so far Chani. That's an awful lot of black you have there, a car wash and detailer's nightmare trying not to get swirls in it.
Hi guys. Finally got USB to work. But playing movies off it doesn't yet.

Luckily for me my friend has a detailing place and washed it with new sponges and microfiber cloths.

Hard to keep clean.

The car is so smooth. I love it.

The whole touch screen set up isn't great in comparison to an Audi 3G HDD. But it has everything.

The meridian is off the hook. Wow best system iv ever heard. Hands down better than Bose and B&O in Audi.

I love the keyless entry. So cool.
(05-12-2013 08:45am)chani1312 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. Finally got USB to work. But playing movies off it doesn't yet.
The only way i got movies to play on usb was to record them in divx format and not mpeg4.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's