babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: First MY2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am liking the new wheels! Bow down

They look like a similar design to the MY14 RRS HSE wheels.
Looks great especially the new style wheels,I bet you can't wait to drive itVery Happy
The wheels look like a 19" version of style 8 (aka Stormer for the RRS)
Hi - Ive seen the first black pure on your forum- liking the new style wheels I have ordered the same car
--------------------------------------------------------- ( pure tech) mine is black on black - standard wheels (for now?), factory tinted glass , 9 speed auto - glad to see my14 cos, as still no brochure available! like smaller wing mirrors.. does anyone have a photo of a standard pure with lit headlights not xenons?no build date yet as it maybe piggy on another dealer order or could be january. cheers Andy
Amac
When I ordered my pure I too was undecided about upgrading the wheels to 19 inch and the xenons but I'm so glad I did in the end. The style 4s that I have fill the arches nicely and don't affect the ride quality, the xenon LEDs give the Evoque its iconic striking looks. Go for it!
Also, judging by the number of members who are fitting brighter/ more power lamps, the Halogen lamps are not that poerful or have a poor spread of beam
New wing mirrors look smaller and a little odd or droopy, maybe just the angle of photos but I guess they're definitely addressing the visibilty.
I always liked the fact I could eat dinner off the current wing mirrors, if I wanted.
I call them the side landscape paintings!

Looking at an A class Merc today, mirrors were tiny teeny weeny things...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's