babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: You think LR's sat Nav is not so great?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Then you won't think too much of Porsche's system if you read this!
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/earl...08482.html
One wonders how engrossed in whatever else he was doing rather than concentrating on the road conditions
I bet he wished he was in an Evoque!
(23-11-2013 01:46pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]I bet he wished he was in an Evoque!

Nice application for a Range Rover Sport with the wading depth sensor. If water got inside the car, the cost to repair doesn't bear thinking about.
Oh well with next weeks wages he can buy a further 2.

I have no sympathy for anyone that stupid who has to rely on a sat-nav to drive somewhere.

It is unbelievable nowdays how many times I hear folk say "Where's the sat-nav?" when they have to go somewhere. Whatever happened to map reading or even plain common sense?
(26-11-2013 10:14am)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]It is unbelievable nowdays how many times I hear folk say "Where's the sat-nav?" when they have to go somewhere. Whatever happened to map reading or even plain common sense?

Times change and so do the 'main' methods people use

When the Tardis gets invented for real, will you still use your car ? Smile
Laughing

To be fair on the Porsche, I bet he could even manage to get an Evoque stuck, some sense is required still.

"Turn right at the muddy track", Even if the obvious thought is the sat nav's got things wrong here, where's the map... maybe the less intelligent brain might think... That's not a real road i'll give that a miss on a cold dark wet night! (but it seems not for some people!)
Reference URL's