babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque to loose the black cladding at the bottom of the car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gerry McGovern is reported as saying by Autocar that the Evoque would get another series of updates in mid-2015 for the 2016 model year, including the removal of the black cladding at the bottom of the car.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-...-portfolio

"McGovern also hinted that the gap between the Range Rover Evoque five-door and the Range Rover Sport could be filled with a new model, while the interiors of all Land Rover models will also continue to see switchgear reduced."
I'm getting rid of the black plastic at the moment as I make mine look like a Dynamic.As for the gap being filled,I think that is going to be the plus sized Evoque.
(22-11-2013 12:54pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting rid of the black plastic at the moment as I make mine look like a Dynamic.

How are you doing that?
The bigger Evoque is the Evoque XL
(22-11-2013 04:38pm)HeartbreakRidge Wrote: [ -> ]How are you doing that?

I have puchased the Dynamic trims for the bottom of the doors off Duckworths Landrover.I just need them painting now.
(22-11-2013 06:44pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]I have puchased the Dynamic trims for the bottom of the doors off Duckworths Landrover.I just need them painting now.

ah, ok. I'm sure you'll be posting pics?

OT, I finally saw an Evoque around town today. Of course, I had to drive by the dealership to see it, but still... Smile
(22-11-2013 06:44pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]I have puchased the Dynamic trims for the bottom of the doors off Duckworths Landrover.I just need them painting now.

Were they expensive and can you do a how to remove the old ones and then fit the new ones?
(22-11-2013 08:14pm)Davevx Wrote: [ -> ]Were they expensive and can you do a how to remove the old ones and then fit the new ones?

They are about £300.The old ones just pull off and the new ones just push back on.They come primed ready to paint the colour of your car.
Cheers look forward to some before and after photos
(22-11-2013 10:07pm)Davevx Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers look forward to some before and after photos

One of the door panels is on back order,so hopefully Ill have some pics in about two weeks.
Reference URL's