babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: MY14 Brochure Just Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all:

Don't know if anyone has passed on this info, but my dealer just emailed me the 2014 E-Brochure. Enjoy!

http://landrover.tagworldwide.com/evoque...en_US.html
thanks

Looks like they might of improved the mood lighting
Odd - there is a reference to the Vision Assist package on p. 62, but it's not actually set forth on the facing page (p.63) with the other option packages.
Still says that ACC is available but I've been assured twice now that it isn't
This isn't the uk brochure is it. It shows Zanzibar on 5dr?
It is the USA brochure - there is only a single engine option........
(21-11-2013 08:28pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Still says that ACC is available but I've been assured twice now that it isn't

It's available in the US but not the UK. I've successfully ordered it and it's supposed to be delivered the end of December.

-- Paul from the US
I collected the brochure for the Belux 2 weeks ago, the pictures are exactly the same, but it shows more wheel options and of course the choice of engines.
ACC is also available as option
10 pages wasted with pictures of bell ends looking at their phones and iPads???

Is it just me or would anyone else think the space would be better spent of showing the pictures of the Evoque in the different colours?
(24-11-2013 01:09pm)flibberflops Wrote: [ -> ]10 pages wasted with pictures of bell ends looking at their phones and iPads???

Is it just me or would anyone else think the space would be better spent of showing the pictures of the Evoque in the different colours?

+1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's