babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Video of interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys. I am still awaiting my Evoque to arrive. I have been searching for a decent walk around video and more importantly an interior video.

There doesn't seem to be a good video of all interior options.

I'm looking for a car with the lux pack (dynamic). As this is what I have ordered.

If you can post any links to a video. Or even better make one and upload it. I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
(18-11-2013 12:02am)chani1312 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. I am still awaiting my Evoque to arrive. I have been searching for a decent walk around video and more importantly an interior video.

I'm looking for a car with the lux pack (dynamic). As this is what I have ordered.

If you can post any links to a video. Or even better make one and upload it. I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

So whose car have you stolen for your avatar pic?
Lol. God knows whose car picture it is. All I know is I based my spec on that!! Don't worry when I get my car in a week or so I will change it Smile
(18-11-2013 12:53am)chani1312 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. God knows whose car picture it is. All I know is I based my spec on that!! Don't worry when I get my car in a week or so I will change it Smile

I am growing to like that black colour more. It looks a mean machine.
I am having my alloys powder coated to black as well!
Let's just say, I am seeing too many Fuji whites around with a lot of drivers who look experienced in life! And I am trying to get away from it, knowing I will be in that category one day!
Hi

I haven't got a video just a photo. Hope this helps.

ote='chani1312' pid='93415' dateline='1384729347']
Hi guys. I am still awaiting my Evoque to arrive. I have been searching for a decent walk around video and more importantly an interior video.

Thanks!
[/quote]
Cant see no picture?
Whoooops

[Image: interior_zps8c1ea7ba.jpg]
(20-11-2013 03:48pm)Acorn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I haven't got a video just a photo. Hope this helps.

ote='chani1312' pid='93415' dateline='1384729347']

Thanks!
[/quote]
wow that looks amazing. I knew i should have went cream and not RED!

i hope my red is nice :-/
If it isn't the Plus Pack seats then it will look OK as it is mostly black with a red stripe on non-plus pack Dynamics, the Pimento Red interior of the Plus Pack is an acquired taste, a bit too much red for me. The Ivory Plus Pack interior is very very nice though!
lol

Mine is the pimento red plus pack.

i did try to change to ivory but it was too late.

however with my car exterior completely black i think the red contract inside will work well.

i have seen one just like it in the flesh and i did like it.

ivory is gorgeous. 5 door however will get dirty quick.

Especially with kids in and out
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's