babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What 4WD Saloon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Volvo is playing up a bit and i'm considering (Assuming my 2nd Service on the Evoque goes well) not to chop in the Evoque for a new once since it's perfect for what it is right now, but rather replace the Volvo with a 4wd car.

But what is out there that's car not SUV? top of the list was the Volvo V40 Cross Country, but AWD version is only in the Petrol 254hp top range Lux... not really practical, as this is more as a daily commute car.

Just toying with ideas at the moment... might change my mind again...

Not the Dacia Duster... other ideas please...
It's ugly as an ugly thing but how about a mini Countryman All4 - maybe too pricey for replacing a C30 though. there's also now a 4wd version of my nemisis, the BMW3 series touring IIRC and any number Audis in saloon, hatchback or estate versions with Quattro
How about the Ford Kuga (although that's more SUV) or a Skoda yeti?
There are also 4WD versions of the Skoda Octavia IIRC
Audi quattro
Impreza
Cheers guys, had a quick look, Audi too pricey for Quattro, yeti might be an option but need to see one in the real, Octavia probably a bit large, kuga not something id reconsidered interior was so plastic last time I looked maybe worth another go, Mitsubishi was a possible option. Impreza is it still ugly as a frog. Mini crossed my mind, but been there and shipped that out when it started making horrid burning smells from underneath and dealer was appauling.
(31-10-2013 08:54pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]It's ugly as an ugly thing but how about a mini Countryman All4 - maybe too pricey for replacing a C30 though. there's also now a 4wd version of my nemisis, the BMW3 series touring IIRC and any number Audis in saloon, hatchback or estate versions with Quattro

You call the Volvo ugly and then suggest one of the ugliest ill conceived designed cars on the road
Surely you are avin a larf me old mate Laughing
(01-11-2013 09:19am)speary Wrote: [ -> ]You call the Volvo ugly and then suggest one of the ugliest ill conceived designed cars on the road
Surely you are avin a larf me old mate Laughing

I think Tim meant the Mini was Ugly! It didn't get good reports in what car either!

Might have to curb the idea of 4WD and go more average small car with a set of winter wheels/tyres, Would mean I'd have to shift a set of shiny Evoque wheels/tyres though!!! As cant start putting 3 sets in storage that would be just silly!
A vauxhall insignia country tourer?

Embarrassed I'll go back over to Freel2.com
Saab 9-3X kept me in great shape in the wilds of Norway when I had one for 3 months. I know the brand no longer exists but there are plenty around for great money.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's