babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: I'm searching 4 pics of a basic pure evoque coupe >FIRST DRIVE yesterday>wauw!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YESTERDAY i drove for an hour in the evoque !!!!
wauw what a car !
now is only the question
total black black or white black

too diffelcult !
My opinion is that only the Prestige Evoques suit Black for the main body colour - the chromed plastic bits make it bearable! Evoque looks great in white but then I'm biased................. it will also be easier to put a wrap over white without the darker base colour showing through
thanks FFT
this is THE answer !!
WHITE it will cost 1000,- euro less
and with a darkbrown (or carbonblack) WRAP it will be the only brown (or carbon) evoque there is.....
If you go for dark brown then in 2012 there will be Havana available which is a very dark metallic/ scintachrome brown
take it those wheels are netherlands or something? there not on uk spec's which have 18 as std
ANYONE has pics from a black ebony leather/fabric PURE interior
with a manual gearbox ?
(26-08-2011 05:03am)jos Wrote: [ -> ]ANYONE has pics from a black ebony leather/fabric PURE interior
with a manual gearbox ?

This any good?
(25-08-2011 11:00am)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]If you go for dark brown then in 2012 there will be Havana available which is a very dark metallic/ scintachrome brown

i can't wait that longVery HappySmileSadSurprised
my order is planned for produktion in dec
and delivery in januar
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's