babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque RS spotted at Nurburgring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like a new front spoiler arrangement is in camoflage.

Claiming the f-type Supercharged V6 engine will be in the Evoque

Evoque at 15 secs in, in the video down the page

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/more-p...69393.html
I'd be tempted by the Evoque RS, but in the certainty it would be notably more expensive and my insurance agent would start looking at me like I am crazy, I think I shall have to keep my eyes on the "normal" Evoque. *sigh* Smile
F type Jag can only just handle the power of the V6S/C I suppose there is a bit of logic in putting it in a smaller, heavier 4wd car! F types aren't exactly shifting off dealer's foprecourts so I suppose that JLR have to get rid of the stock of engines a.s.a.p. in Range Rover Sports and Evoques. Dread to think what the engine does for fleet/ corporate emissions though.
The Evoque RS is too bloody quiet, but that RRS-RS sounded awesome!!
Well it possibly had the dynamic accoustics switched on and the Evoque's was switched off.
RRS claimed to have the 550 PS 5-liter supercharged engine... sounds awesome!
Glad to see LR are making an RS version of the Evoque. I was planning to order an SD4 some time ago but held off when I heard of a 9 speed coming. Ordered a CLA 45 AMG in the mean time. So glad I put off the Evoque as I always felt it could do with more power. 225kw from a turbo 4 is pretty decent. I think with a tune and bolt-ons it'll be a quick daily driver and will surprise a lot of other sports cars.
Any more news/rumours regarding the RS coming our way???
Don't think we'll see anything for a while certainly not until the next model year.

Interested people in Australia are asking; my experience of driving there is that the speed limits are so low and so rigorously enforced that it's not worth having a hot car - an Si4 will land you in plenty of trouble, especially on those double demerit points weekends...
In Aus we love our blown V8's, I'd love to be driving an Evoque with a Supercharged V6
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's