babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque common?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I have pounded the motorways between Stirling and Nottingham and yes I saw a lot of Evoques BUT I saw way way more RRS2's, they'll soon be as common as 3 series BMW's!
All the speed restrictions on both the M62 and the M1 were pretty good for fuel consumption - first time I've seen more than 44mpg on the ave fuel computer too, average speed from Teebay North Services to Nottingham was also 68mph so not hanging around once clear of the various incidents.

Did anybody get stuck on the west bound M62 when a lowloader appeared to have lost monster 10m dia cable drum onto the carriageway, I was going east through the road works at 10mph due to rubberneckers when we should have been doing 50.
I did a 4 mile return trip from Gateshead to Newcastle on Saturday and saw 7 (Yes seven) white Evoques. !
Around my area here in Ohio, I have yet to see an Evoque in several weeks of keeping an eye out - a handful LR2s or larger "proper" Land Rovers, but that's about it. That's a bonus for me to have something that's not everywhere! (like the fleets of BMW, Lexus, and other similar SUV/crossovers I see on a daily basis)
I see multiples a day in a short journey, but still way outnumbered by FL's, but i'm not far from Gaydon where you cant fail to see a few
I saw loads today around the A21/M25 pars of Kent.
I see mainly 5 door Purer's around by me. Hardly any 3 doors and hardly any Dynamics!

I think the biggest number of one manufacturer vehicle near me seems to be Audi!
Drove from Bolton to silverstone early this morning and saw about 4 evoques
Maybe I will see more on the return journey at 17:00
Five in my Village. 2 Red, 2 White, 1 Black. It just had to happen. You can't remain the only one Sad
(22-10-2013 03:08pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Drove from Bolton to silverstone early this morning and saw about 4 evoques
Maybe I will see more on the return journey at 17:00

I only saw about 3 on the way back
Popular rather than common.

I'm now driving a rare beast a Mauritius blue Freelander 2, only seen one other in the five months since given up my Evoque.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's