babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 9 Speed release date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When is the 9 speed going into production, I thought it already was but the online vehicle builder lists the 6 speed still?

thanks for any help
If you place an order you will end up with a nine speed. The new gear box comes at no extra cost.
As SP says order now and you will get a 9 speeder. Production of 2014MY starts 28 October IIRC.
If you are ordering a 2014MY car be very careful which options you spec. My order has just been put back to February production (I had 5th Nov build date) because certain options are giving problems or are not yet ready - In Control Remote (the app that allows you to access the car's system), In Control Secure and ACC are all put back - in the case of the ACC indefinitely as is the option of the Active Drive on SD4.

Jeremy at Hadley Green Land Rover has been brilliant at keeping me advised and giving various options for build/delivery and I have also to say that Danielle at Halewood must have been working overtime trying to sort out production dates and availablity of options. It suits me much better to have delivery at the end of February and a 14 plate car on 1st March (although the new car will be on my private plate) rather than a mid February registration. I was given the option to take my car without the options but they are important to me and it suits me to delay the build.
Reference URL's