babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Shaken...not stirred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a great tour of the Aston Martin Factory today. Very interesting seeing the history, and watching people still using manual skills to cut and sew leather, there seemed to be so few people all working a a leisurely pace. They still produce a car around every 39 minutes, and it surprised me to see so many cars being built.

They are just stunning cars, all personalized to the owners spec in every way possible.

Anyway here's a few pics.

[attachment=3780][attachment=3781][attachment=3782][attachment=3783][attachment=3784]

Shame it was torrential rain...

[attachment=3785][attachment=3786][attachment=3787][attachment=3790][attachment=3789]

Shame the camera was in low res mode Rolling Eyes
[attachment=3791][attachment=3792]
Nice
mmm Astons - my other dream car!
The 4 door white one in the car park still looks good though ....Wink
The 4 door Aston is beautiful as well.
Is that the new Aston off-roader in the background on the rocky road in the 10th photo?
(16-10-2013 09:54pm)Amadeus Wrote: [ -> ]mmm Astons - my other dream car!
The 4 door white one in the car park still looks good though ....Wink

Wink thanks!

(16-10-2013 10:30pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the new Aston off-roader in the background on the rocky road in the 10th photo?

Yes Tim, it must have a levitate option! The yellow one has a float option... that was in a lake!

(16-10-2013 10:12pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]The 4 door Aston is beautiful as well.

There were a surprising number of 4 doors being built, they look a bit unusual, but waaaay better than the Porsche monstrosity!
my god those cars are gorgeous... might get one next (next dream that is!)
Is it me or is the Rapide smiling....yeah it's me.Wink
They are truly stunning, and everything is customizable to the spec you want, from the wording stitched into the seats, colours of interior to any colour and exterior to any colour, The paint inspection bays were awesome a pure ring of lights, every layer of paint is hand sanded and polished to remove any orange peel. Loved sitting in the convertible Vantage!

Most were LHD for foreign parts of course.
Reference URL's