babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi from Charlie.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all Im Charlie from sunny Burntisland on the East coast of Scotland..
I am a motorhead through and through !! I currently drive a Jaguar XFS and a Toyota Rav 4 that is used as the tow vehicle and general hack and of course is very handy up Here in Scotland when the weather bites in winter like it has done in the last two Years..
I have also been heavily into Motorcycles and Bike racing as well as Kart racing though My current speed fix is on the water on My Jet Ski....

I am looking very closely at the Evoque as Our next car and as a replacement for the Rav... I realise of course that availlability of the Evoque will be scarce for a while yet so its time to research the car and find out what to order when the time comes around....

Charlie.
Hi, welcome to the forum where we are all eagerly waiting the delivery of our RRE's. You find there's another "Charlie" here who is one of the more prolific posters...
Good to see another fifer on here. Nice place Burntisland I regularly drive the B1 town service bus so will keep an eye out for an XFS, can't be to many of them in Burntisland. Thumbs Up
(19-08-2011 08:51pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see another fifer on here. Nice place Burntisland I regularly drive the B1 town service bus so will keep an eye out for an XFS, can't be to many of them in Burntisland. Thumbs Up

Here You go Mate a couple of clues....
The Jag which to be honest doesn't get used much these days ...
[Image: Spring2011andJaguarXF116.jpg]
The daily driver which You may see around Fife on a daily basis...
[Image: Rav4July2011005.jpg]
Hi CharlieFarlie, welcome. Nice jag is it by any chance Orkney grey? Confused
(19-08-2011 09:37pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CharlieFarlie, welcome. Nice jag is it by any chance Orkney grey? Confused

No Mate its called Lunar Grey. It is really a darkish silver that somehow turns to a lighter silver when the sun shines on it ... Thanks for the welcome !

Charlie.
lol so it's orkney in Land Rover speak, same colour
Hi charlie,vinny here from glenrothes.Have you any thoughts on what dealer you might use??
(19-08-2011 10:18pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]lol so it's orkney in Land Rover speak, same colour

Banging Head Laughing
Charlie I'm along the road from you near Stirling
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's