babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Questionnaire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-10-2013 08:53am)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Bob/Tony, if your Evoque is making you feel disgruntled, then you need to work with Customer services and your/a dealer to sort out your concerns. You can't really expect to see a magic wand waved from filling in a survey with a complaint, these are very generalised to guage the majority of opinion.

Phil,

Two of the surveys I have filled in the past were very specific about problems with the vehicle such as failures, rattles, road noise, panel fit, steering problems, poor quality etc. etc.

No one is expecting a magic wand, I have been working with CS and the dealer is doing their best but you can't polish a txxx!

We bought this vehicle to keep for 4 to 5 years and as we are retired it is not in our financial plan to get rid early although we are considering options and they won't be with JLR.
I have no faith in CS or the dealer network to be honest, like Tony I had planned to keep mine for 4 years and it is simply just substandard.

I have had my vehicle in at 3 dealers, all who either cannot fix it , say they have and have clearly not or have just been uninterested.

First and last JLR product for me so in answer to Phil's comments, I am sick and tired of LR asking for satisfaction surveys and only being interested in
the good bits.
Sorry to hear how bad you guys are feeling over your Evoques, I'm generally very pleased with mine, and also always intended to keep it quite a few years, but I certainly want the odd bits sorted out by the end of the Warranty period.

My dealer sorted my main rattle for me and Customer Services helped to focus the Dealer to take the rattle very seriously, and although it still has the odd rattle day, it also has many more very quiet days too, and I soon realise how quiet when I drive my Mazda Laughing

I guess if you really are that unhappy you may be better cutting any losses and buying something you might prefer while the Evoque is still sort after, not in your plan as you said but no point just living with it if the dealers aren't giving you support.
Sounds like both yourself and Tony need to get in contact with What Car? They also had issues with LR dealerships repairing their car. I agree with your comment regarding these surveys only reading the flattering bits as I too have criticised LR products and dealerships in surveys (to the extent that now I seem not to receive surveys!) and despite being asked for a contact email address have only received feedback once or twice when I commented on the fantastic service I had received at a dealership and then I was contacted by the dealership direct thanking me for the favourable feedback.
(11-10-2013 12:41pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like both yourself and Tony need to get in contact with What Car? They also had issues with LR dealerships repairing their car. I agree with your comment regarding these surveys only reading the flattering bits as I too have criticised LR products and dealerships in surveys (to the extent that now I seem not to receive surveys!) and despite being asked for a contact email address have only received feedback once or twice when I commented on the fantastic service I had received at a dealership and then I was contacted by the dealership direct thanking me for the favourable feedback.

Tim,

In my case its not the dealership that is at fault, I guess I just got a 'Friday' car. At the premium price we paid it has just simply been thrown together and should have been replaced. Macrae & Dick in Inverness have always been helpful, its just that everytime the car goes in it costs me a 250 mile round trip and at least a 15 hour day. By next Monday I will have clocked up 1750 miles returning for faults.

I always try to pin point the rattles before the car goes to the dealer. Its no good taking it in and just saying 'something in the back is rattling', you need to give them a bit of help.

Even if next Mondays visit is successful at curing the current rattles I will be sending my days expenses to JLR's CEO.

Tony
Yes I understand the inconvenience, I'm lucky I'm only 16 miles from a dealer but even so it is frustrating when you have something small like the software update for the DAB/TV tuner that a job that takes 20minutes to do, they insist it cannot be done while you wait and please can they have the car for the day.......... I then have buses to get home only to get a phone to say the car is ready to collect,wait an hour for the next bus and then endure worn out buses for an hour to get back to the dealership. I really cannot see why if you are prepared to make an appointment for a week later that they cannot program in a 20 minute while you wait download.
(09-10-2013 09:45am)Pete@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

The link below takes you to a questionnaire from our research and development team about future Land Rover/Range Rover vehicles.

I would appreciate it if you found the time to complete it if possible.

Many Thanks

Pete

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vDH6uIr...w/viewform

Completed
(11-10-2013 05:08pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I understand the inconvenience, I'm lucky I'm only 16 miles from a dealer but even so it is frustrating when you have something small like the software update for the DAB/TV tuner that a job that takes 20minutes to do, they insist it cannot be done while you wait and please can they have the car for the day.......... I then have buses to get home only to get a phone to say the car is ready to collect,wait an hour for the next bus and then endure worn out buses for an hour to get back to the dealership. I really cannot see why if you are prepared to make an appointment for a week later that they cannot program in a 20 minute while you wait download.

Tim,

That is down to how customer focused the dealer is, some still live in the old British Leyland days when the catch phrase was 'The answers NO, now what's the question'.

For me booking a 20 minute slot is not on due to the distance I have to travel but when we lived in the East Midlands my old LR dealership would do just that, it was a case of 'next time you are passing just pop in and we will sort it.

Tony
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's